Our event planners are obsessed with these new fall trends for weddings. We can envision so many of these for a SOLARIS wedding in Destin Florida.
- Colors: With a bright white yacht and a color-rich sunset, a SOLARIS bride could choose a complimentary color scheme for her bridesmaids and flowers. Popular colors right now are deep emerald greens, magentas, oranges and purples. Similar to a fall sunset in Destin, Florida.
- Decor: Many brides are taking a more rustic approach to their decor like this burlap-inspired centerpiece from a recent SOLARIS rehearsal dinner. You’ll find brides even putting feathers or barley stalks in their centerpieces and bouquets.
- Themes: A new season means a new backdrop. The scenic backdrops on the SOLARIS only get better in the fall as richer sunset colors fill the skies and reflect off the local waters.
- Menus: Local, seasonal foods are at the heart of a fall wedding. Luckily, it’s always seafood season in Destin Florida. Our chefs use fresh, local seafood to create culinary treats like crab cakes.
- Cakes: This fall, skip the extravagant designs. It’s back to simple, elegant, timeless cakes like this textured butter cream wedding cake from a recent SOLARIS wedding.
It’s hard to believe but we’re only a couple of months away from another fun holiday season. Holiday parties are a great way to gather with friends or your ‘work’ family.
Since you spend a majority of your week with your ‘work’ family, a corporate holiday party is a way to show your appreciation for their hard work over the year, celebrate the successes of the past year and end the year on a strong note as co-workers bond outside of the office.
The key to a successful holiday party is one that is memorable and makes people feel special without breaking the bank. If you’re fortunate enough to host a holiday party in Destin Florida, you definitely want a venue that showcases the beautiful local waters and sunsets. Yes, in December, Destin is still home to picturesque waters and sunsets.
The SOLARIS yacht offers 3 decks of indoor and outdoor fun for up to 150 people, giving you panoramic views of the water and sunset. Our full-time event staff will guide you through our chef’s special holiday menu to make your vision come true. Packages start at $55/per person including entertainment, all taxes and service fees.
Call our event staff today to discuss ideas! 850.650.2519
Did you know that fall is the new popular wedding season? In Destin, that is particularly true because of the colorful sunsets & water, less crowds and amazing weather (less humidity = bride’s dream come true). We are celebrating this new trend with a ‘once in a lifetime’ special for engaged couples. Book a three hour, evening/sunset private charter for your Destin wedding and we’ll give you an extra hour for free. That’s up to a $1,000 value! But you have to book by the end of this month.
So we could go on forever on reasons on why we have been voted “Best Wedding Venue in Destin” by the knot for the past 4 years but we thought we’d let you hear it from one of our recent brides who hosted her destination wedding with us.
“We live in San Francisco, CA and the Solaris is in Destin, FL. I am also an event planner. It is harder to book and plan when you don’t live or are not familiar with the city or venue. I was impressed that the online photos were exactly what I expected! We had a phenomenal wedding! The food was good and the staff was awesome. The ride was not like some people expected from a yacht. It was a nice smooth and breezy sail! I HIGHLY recommend this venue and all of my vendors. We could not have had the “brag about” wedding if it wasn’t for everyone. I give it this many stars: ********** ”
You can read more recent reviews on our Knot Profile. Call our event planners to discuss ideas and this fabulous promotion before time runs out. 850.650.2519