I am the digital marketing consultant for SunQuest Cruises in Sandestin Florida, including managing the content and social media for the site. Topics we discuss include fine dining sunset cruises and weddings.
Weekly Fine Dining Sunset Dinner Cruises in Destin Florida
Eight Reasons to Fall in Love with Our Dinner Cruises
Many times the best recommendations for restaurants in Destin Florida or things to do in Destin Fl come from from family and friends. Our list of top reasons to love the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises comes from a recent guest from Houston, Texas who posted her list on Tripadvisor.com:
WOW! This dinner cruise was fun, romantic,comical,and all around PERFECT experience!
1. This cruise takes off on time and returns on time. The customer service line was so amazing with giving instructions to boarding and finding the dock.
2. The yacht was clean and classy.
3. The onboard photo was super cute!
4. The food WAS AWESOME- I had the seared beef filet my fiance had the fish of the day. The portions are the size of an upscale resturant so don’t come too hungry 🙂 you will be wanting more. Have a light snack before if you’re a big eater if not this should suit you fine.
5. The ambiance is everything wrapped up in one. You have romantic for couples -fun for singles (music and dancing) relaxing- the top deck of course is open to feel the breeze and enjoy the sounds of the water.
6. The pictures you can take will be breath taking. Wonderful experience with the seating as well.
7. The birthday packet – honestly speaking it’s not really worth the extra unless you have a big party to share the cake with or you can enjoy it with the new friends you will meet sitting around you for dinner.
WE HAD A BLAST FROM TAKE OFF UNTIL WE DOCKED.
THANK YOU SUNQUEST!
8. (One more thing added by our staff) The weather is amazing right now in Destin Florida! Even though fall hasn’t officially arrived, we are already seeing crisp air, less crowds, less humidity and our annual butterfly visitors in the air. The fall sunsets are full of breathtaking colors and the water is emerald green.
Destin Florida Weddings | Alex + Carrie Said I DO!!!
Our wedding planners were thrilled to plan Alex and Carrie’s wedding and reception in Destin Florida aboard the SOLARIS yacht. They chose the convenient Destin wedding package that conveniently hosted both their wedding and reception in the same venue. The magical day began in the private bridal suite on the SOLARIS yacht, where Carrie’s bridesmaids helped her into her stunning dress and put on the finishing touches before meeting her groom on the sky deck. Meanwhile, the SOLARIS wedding planners were all hands on deck with making flower arrangements, decorating and making sure everything was perfect.
After exchanging their romantic nuptials on the sky deck, Alex and Carrie sealed their marriage with a kiss. Mr. and Mrs. Aydell took family pictures on the sky deck and then everyone enjoyed cocktails and food catered by the SOLARIS chefs. The celebration continued on the sky deck where they did the garter and bouquet toss. There is always the possibility of a first on the SOLARIS yacht and that also happened, as one of the guests did a flip on the sky deck.
We all FLIPPED over Alex and Carrie’s wedding. Congrats to the Aydells.
One of the Top Restaurants in Destin | 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
Our guests have spoken. For the second consecutive year, the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises have been voted as one of the top restaurants in Destin and one of the top things to do in Destin. All the positive reviews have earned the staff the 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, an award honoring accommodations, restaurants and attractions that consistently receive great traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
“Our team works extremely hard to provide the highest quality service, food and experience on our weekly sunset dinner cruises,” stated James Murray, General Manager and Owner of SunQuest Cruises. “We are honored to be part of our guests’ vacation or special occasion experience and we thank them for their consistent praises of our company.”
The SOLARIS offers an unparalleled fine dining experience ON the water in Destin Florida. Cruising weekly from the Sandestin Resort, the SOLARIS cruises into the open waters as guests toast to the sunset on the open air, sky deck. Then guests indulge in a three-course, fine dining meal including fresh local seafood, prime steaks and Chef specialties. The evening concludes with dessert and dancing under the stars to live music.
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
“This recognition helps travelers identify and book properties that regularly deliver great service. TripAdvisor is proud to play this integral role in helping travelers feel more confident in their booking decisions,” says Vice President of Industry Marketing, Heather Leisman.