Dance, Dance, Cruise through an amazing dinner on the SOLARIS yacht in Sandestin Florida. Boasting 3 decks of indoor and outdoor spaces, the SOLARIS weekly dinner cruises offer unforgettable sunset views, a chef-prepared 3 course meal and live entertainment while cruising the waters of Destin Florida.
The SOLARIS dinner cruises have been rated as the #1 thing to do in Sandestin Florida and one of the top restaurants in Destin Florida – all based on reviews from Tripadvisor. The SOLARIS has also been the recipient of the 2016 and 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for consistently receiving rave reviews on the sunset dinner cruises.
Now is the best time to catch a deal on our weekly dinner and dancing cruises. Groups of four or more can receive up to 20% off their base tickets by getting the deal here: http://woobox.com/uzbefj
Also, the SOLARIS is offering Buy One, Get One Half Off on dinner cruise tickets. You can find that deal here: http://woobox.com/bobh6f
Weekly Fine Dining Sunset Dinner Cruises in Destin Florida
Eight Reasons to Fall in Love with Our Dinner Cruises
Many times the best recommendations for restaurants in Destin Florida or things to do in Destin Fl come from from family and friends. Our list of top reasons to love the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises comes from a recent guest from Houston, Texas who posted her list on Tripadvisor.com:
WOW! This dinner cruise was fun, romantic,comical,and all around PERFECT experience!
1. This cruise takes off on time and returns on time. The customer service line was so amazing with giving instructions to boarding and finding the dock.
2. The yacht was clean and classy.
3. The onboard photo was super cute!
4. The food WAS AWESOME- I had the seared beef filet my fiance had the fish of the day. The portions are the size of an upscale resturant so don’t come too hungry 🙂 you will be wanting more. Have a light snack before if you’re a big eater if not this should suit you fine.
5. The ambiance is everything wrapped up in one. You have romantic for couples -fun for singles (music and dancing) relaxing- the top deck of course is open to feel the breeze and enjoy the sounds of the water.
6. The pictures you can take will be breath taking. Wonderful experience with the seating as well.
7. (One more thing added by our staff) The weather is amazing right now in Destin Florida! Even though fall hasn’t officially arrived, we are already seeing crisp air, less crowds, less humidity and our annual butterfly visitors in the air. The fall sunsets are full of breathtaking colors and the water is emerald green.
One of the Top Restaurants in Destin | 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
Our guests have spoken. For the second consecutive year, the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises have been voted as one of the top restaurants in Destin and one of the top things to do in Destin. All the positive reviews have earned the staff the 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, an award honoring accommodations, restaurants and attractions that consistently receive great traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
“Our team works extremely hard to provide the highest quality service, food and experience on our weekly sunset dinner cruises,” stated James Murray, General Manager and Owner of SunQuest Cruises. “We are honored to be part of our guests’ vacation or special occasion experience and we thank them for their consistent praises of our company.”
The SOLARIS offers an unparalleled fine dining experience ON the water in Destin Florida. Cruising weekly from the Sandestin Resort, the SOLARIS cruises into the open waters as guests toast to the sunset on the open air, sky deck. Then guests indulge in a three-course, fine dining meal including fresh local seafood, prime steaks and Chef specialties. The evening concludes with dessert and dancing under the stars to live music.
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
“This recognition helps travelers identify and book properties that regularly deliver great service. TripAdvisor is proud to play this integral role in helping travelers feel more confident in their booking decisions,” says Vice President of Industry Marketing, Heather Leisman.