Weekly Fine Dining Sunset Dinner Cruises in Destin Florida
Eight Reasons to Fall in Love with Our Dinner Cruises
Many times the best recommendations for restaurants in Destin Florida or things to do in Destin Fl come from from family and friends. Our list of top reasons to love the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises comes from a recent guest from Houston, Texas who posted her list on Tripadvisor.com:
WOW! This dinner cruise was fun, romantic,comical,and all around PERFECT experience!
1. This cruise takes off on time and returns on time. The customer service line was so amazing with giving instructions to boarding and finding the dock.
2. The yacht was clean and classy.
3. The onboard photo was super cute!
4. The food WAS AWESOME- I had the seared beef filet my fiance had the fish of the day. The portions are the size of an upscale resturant so don’t come too hungry 🙂 you will be wanting more. Have a light snack before if you’re a big eater if not this should suit you fine.
5. The ambiance is everything wrapped up in one. You have romantic for couples -fun for singles (music and dancing) relaxing- the top deck of course is open to feel the breeze and enjoy the sounds of the water.
6. The pictures you can take will be breath taking. Wonderful experience with the seating as well.
7. The birthday packet – honestly speaking it’s not really worth the extra unless you have a big party to share the cake with or you can enjoy it with the new friends you will meet sitting around you for dinner.
WE HAD A BLAST FROM TAKE OFF UNTIL WE DOCKED.
THANK YOU SUNQUEST!
8. (One more thing added by our staff) The weather is amazing right now in Destin Florida! Even though fall hasn’t officially arrived, we are already seeing crisp air, less crowds, less humidity and our annual butterfly visitors in the air. The fall sunsets are full of breathtaking colors and the water is emerald green.
One of the Top Restaurants in Destin | 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
Our guests have spoken. For the second consecutive year, the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises have been voted as one of the top restaurants in Destin and one of the top things to do in Destin. All the positive reviews have earned the staff the 2017 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence, an award honoring accommodations, restaurants and attractions that consistently receive great traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
“Our team works extremely hard to provide the highest quality service, food and experience on our weekly sunset dinner cruises,” stated James Murray, General Manager and Owner of SunQuest Cruises. “We are honored to be part of our guests’ vacation or special occasion experience and we thank them for their consistent praises of our company.”
The SOLARIS offers an unparalleled fine dining experience ON the water in Destin Florida. Cruising weekly from the Sandestin Resort, the SOLARIS cruises into the open waters as guests toast to the sunset on the open air, sky deck. Then guests indulge in a three-course, fine dining meal including fresh local seafood, prime steaks and Chef specialties. The evening concludes with dessert and dancing under the stars to live music.
The Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months.
“This recognition helps travelers identify and book properties that regularly deliver great service. TripAdvisor is proud to play this integral role in helping travelers feel more confident in their booking decisions,” says Vice President of Industry Marketing, Heather Leisman.
How could we possibly survive without moms? She’s your biggest cheerleader, the one that will give you candid advice (whether you want to hear it or not) and the one you can always count on. She might also be someone who is blessed to have everything under the sun, causing the family to scramble to find something unique and special for her each year. You definitely don’t want her cooking on her special day either but did you know that Mother’s Day is the one of the busiest days of the year for restaurants? Busy = crowded and noisy.
In contrast, it’s smooth sailing on the SOLARIS. This Mother’s Day give her an experience she will never forget on a leisure SOLARIS lunch cruise from 1-3 pm. Our chefs and staff will roll out the red carpet for the mom in your life and treat her like their own. Embark on our 125′ yacht and take time to explore the 3 decks of fun while our executive chefs are freshly preparing a 3 course gourmet meal in the yacht’s galley. Take in the fresh air and amazing panoramic view on the open air sky deck before sitting at your table (a perfect place for a family picture!).
As the yacht cruises the beautiful local waters, you will indulge in a culinary adventure that begins with Toasted French Baguettes seasoned with a signature spices. Entree options include Chicken Piccata (lightly crusted chicken breast with a savory lemon caper butter), Petit Filet Mignon topped with sauteed mushrooms and onions and cabernet reduction, Golden Tile Fish (poached with white wine and lemon juice over a roasted corn salsa) and Eggplant Parmesan.
Kids can enjoy Country-Style Chicken Tenders with mac-n-cheese and fresh vegetables. End with Chef’s special Mother’s Day dessert. We’ll treat your mom like our own.
Doesn’t she deserve to go on ‘cruise control’ this Mother’s Day? Make your reservation online or call us at 850.650.2519 to make your reservation.