Weekly Fine Dining Sunset Dinner Cruises in Destin Florida
Eight Reasons to Fall in Love with Our Dinner Cruises
Many times the best recommendations for restaurants in Destin Florida or things to do in Destin Fl come from from family and friends. Our list of top reasons to love the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises comes from a recent guest from Houston, Texas who posted her list on Tripadvisor.com:
WOW! This dinner cruise was fun, romantic,comical,and all around PERFECT experience!
1. This cruise takes off on time and returns on time. The customer service line was so amazing with giving instructions to boarding and finding the dock.
2. The yacht was clean and classy.
3. The onboard photo was super cute!
4. The food WAS AWESOME- I had the seared beef filet my fiance had the fish of the day. The portions are the size of an upscale resturant so don’t come too hungry 🙂 you will be wanting more. Have a light snack before if you’re a big eater if not this should suit you fine.
5. The ambiance is everything wrapped up in one. You have romantic for couples -fun for singles (music and dancing) relaxing- the top deck of course is open to feel the breeze and enjoy the sounds of the water.
6. The pictures you can take will be breath taking. Wonderful experience with the seating as well.
7. The birthday packet – honestly speaking it’s not really worth the extra unless you have a big party to share the cake with or you can enjoy it with the new friends you will meet sitting around you for dinner.
WE HAD A BLAST FROM TAKE OFF UNTIL WE DOCKED.
THANK YOU SUNQUEST!
8. (One more thing added by our staff) The weather is amazing right now in Destin Florida! Even though fall hasn’t officially arrived, we are already seeing crisp air, less crowds, less humidity and our annual butterfly visitors in the air. The fall sunsets are full of breathtaking colors and the water is emerald green.
The amazing fall season is upon us in the Sandestin and Destin area. It truly is one of the most wonderful times of the year. The fall season brings cooler temps, less humidity and less crowds. It’s a tranquil time of colorful sunsets, butterflies migrating throughout the air and crystal blue ocean waters. Do you need another reason to schedule a beach vacation?
It’s also one of the most wonderful times of the year on the SOLARIS yacht. If you’re looking for things to do in Destin in the fall, our year-round dinner cruises begin with a vibrant fall sunset and ends with dancing under the stars to live music. There are many reasons to ‘fall’ in love on the SOLARIS this fall season.
4. Wedding Celebrations – Our Destin wedding planners have been planning Destin wedddings and related events for over 10 years. From small intimate gatherings to elaborate Florida destination weddings of 150, they can assist with any bridal events, including rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, bridal brunches, bachelor/bachelorette parties, engagement parties and more. Our event planners can assist with everything from start to finish, including decor, flowers, entertainment, accommodations and more.
5. Our promise – There’s a reason the SOALRIS and the entire SunQuest team (from the chefs to the wedding planners) have won review-based awards 7 years in a row from the Knot and WeddingWire. Based on Destin wedding testimonials only, SunQuest continues to excel as one of the top Destin wedding venues and top wedding planning services in Destin Florida. For over 12 years, we’ve worked closely with couples from all across the country from start to finish to make their wedding day as unique as the couple themselves.
“What better way to celebrate Thanksgiving in Destin than on the water? We offer the most relaxing and unforgettable Thanksgiving experience as you let us do all the cooking, cleaning and decorating.” said James Murray, General Manager for SunQuest Cruises. “Just sit back, relax with family and take in the beautiful sights and great food. No crowds, no worries.”
The SOLARIS chefs freshly prepare all meals aboard the yacht’s galley. The lavish Thanksgiving Buffet includes a Garlic and Herb-roasted Turkey with Giblet Gravy, Maple Ham, Southern Succotash, Shrimp and Grits with Andouille, Green Bean Casserole, Cornbread Dressing, Sweet Potato Casserole, Chef’s Special Thanksgiving Salad and an assortment of traditional Thanksgiving Desserts.
The Thanksgiving celebration continues through the weekend as the SOLARIS offers sunset and fine dining cruises on Friday, November 28 and Saturday, November 29 from 5-8 pm. The SOLARIS is the only dining and entertainment yacht in Northwest Florida, located at the all-inclusive Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
SunQuest Cruises’ SOLARIS Thanksgiving Buffet Cruise ranges from $20 – $58 per person, which includes a two-hour cruise and a delectable Thanksgiving buffet. Reservations are required here or by calling 850.650.2519.