Destin Wedding Packages Include Award-Winning Wedding Planner Services
You Are Not Alone With Our Full-Service Planning Team
You choose the dress, we’ll do the rest. Enjoy a tremendous value as all our Destin wedding packages include services from our wedding planners . For over 12 years, our couples have given our dynamic team of experienced wedding planners rave reviews.
After you book your venue with us, it’s all hands on deck to navigate through the process with you as well as coordinate and plan your Destin wedding from start to finish, whether you live locally or across the country.
Leave your worries in our wake. Our wedding planners are with you from start to finish to plan your Destin Florida wedding and execute your vision on the big day. Choose from a variety of flexible Destin wedding packages to accommodate any budget, including private and semi-private cruises.
The sky’s the limit for your Destin wedding. Our wedding planners are not only experienced but creative, serving as a trusted resource for ideas and local vendors to use for other services. Together, we will discuss your vision (from themes and colors to linens and decor), coordinate with preferred vendors who are experienced with SOLARIS weddings and plan your reception menu.
SunQuest Cruises’ team of planners and chefs coordinate bridal events on a weekly basis from start to finish for all size groups who are local or across the country, including yacht weddings, Destin Beach Weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners and bridal brunches.
The team has earned a variety of review-based awards for SOLARIS weddings, including the Knot’s “Best of Weddings” award for 7 consecutive years, 2016 Wedding Wire Award, the Knot’s Wedding “Hall of Fame”, Best of the Emerald Coast and Best In Destin.
From ice sculptures, dove releases, blessing stones to wedding cakes, photo booths, fireworks, videography and Destin photographers, the sky’s the limit for what we can plan for your Destin wedding and reception.
Most of your wedding planning can be handled by email and telephone, requiring very little of your time, and making it easier than you ever imagined it would be to plan the perfect destination wedding in Destin Florida. Read more on what to expect from your SOLARIS Destin wedding here.
Fast Facts about Destin Weddings & Receptions on the SOLARIS Yacht
- Award-winning Destin wedding venue specifically designed for weddings, receptions following beach weddings in Destin, rehearsal dinners & bridal brunches for up to 150 guests
- Private bridal suite on-board; complete privacy for your wedding and reception
- 3 indoor & outdoor decks for a worry-free, weather-proof venue with unlimited views of the waters, the Sandestin area and sunset
- Yacht venue can reserved for any type of bridal event – sunrise, brunch, lunch, cocktail hour or sunset evening or late night events
- Hosting any size group, from a 2 person elopement to a wedding / reception for up to 150 guests
- Flexible Destin wedding packages available for groups of 20 to 150, including wedding planner
- Located at all-inclusive Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
- Sunset ceremonies on the 1,400 square foot, open-air sky deck’s bridal platform
- 1st Deck accommodates 100 guests for a seated dinner
- 2nd Deck accommodates 50 guests for seated dinner
- 5,300 square feet of total passenger space
- Destin Beach Weddings and Off-Site Catering also available.
- Award-winning coastal cuisines and fine dining menus prepared by our Executive Chef at on-site galley
- Full Service Bar featuring premium liquors and extensive wine list
- Average price point is $68 to $105 per guest for an evening wedding and starts around $45 per person for daytime events.
Award-Winning Destin Weddings and Receptions
There’s a reason why our brides have voted the SOLARIS as a “Best Venue for Destin Weddings & Receptions” for 7 consecutive years and inducted the SOLARIS in the Hall of Fame.
There’s nothing more romantic, more memorable or more private than a luxurious yacht venue for a private wedding out at sea. There’s nothing more easy or stress-free than hosting everything in one location on the all-inclusive Sandestin resort.
You will enjoy the best value with flexible Destin wedding packages, chefs, wedding planners, flexible packages and in-house services all included when you book your wedding.
Destin Wedding Menus | Award-Winning Coastal Cuisines
As part of our Destin wedding packages, our Executive Chef and his full-time culinary staff create “art for the palate” as unique as the venue itself. Custom menus are created using the Gulf Coast’s freshest ingredients, paying special attention to every step from preparation to a stunning presentation.
His many years of experience in the finest of Destin restaurants are evident in every bite. SunQuest Cruises’ special wedding menus feature upscale, contemporary flavors with influences from around the globe.
From fresh Gulf seafood to prime steaks, your guests will experience a coastal culinary experience unlike any other. Our packages include formal seated dinner options to passed hors d’oeuvres & appetizers to walk-about chef stations. Click here to view sample menus for your Destin wedding.
Toasting to the Bride & Groom
On the second deck of our yacht venue, you will find the beautifully crafted bar, detailed with rich mahogany wood, granite top and lighting. The bar is fully stocked featuring top shelf liquors, domestic and imported beer and an impressive wine collection that will please even the most discriminating of wine tastes.
You can even create a customized signature drink just for your wedding day. Full-service premium bar service packages are available.
Private Bridal Dressing Suite
Relax and get ready in your private bridal suite on-board the SOLARIS yacht, a perfect place to spend a last few moments with your bridesmaids and family. The suite is complete with large mirrors, special lighting, private restroom and make-up table.
Enjoy a champagne toast with your bridesmaids as you prepare for that special moment you’ve waited for all of your life.