TravelersToday.com just named their Top Five Most Affordable Beach Weddings Destinations – among the list of luxurious destinations from Jamaica to Belize – is our own Destin Florida. And we couldn’t agree more that Destin Florida is one of the most affordable (and beautiful) Beach Wedding Destinations.
According to TravelersToday.com: “Beach weddings and even vow renewals are best celebrated in a wonderful beach destination. And if you are going on a beach wedding with only limited resources on your pockets, Florida is the perfect choice for you and for your future husband or wife. And for budget-friendly weddings in Florida, Destin offers less expensive nuptials compared to that of Miami and Panama City. The beaches in Destin drops-off rates especially when it is not peak season so you can actually save a lot while living the Florida wedding of your dream.”
Destin beach weddings are growing in popularity with our wedding planners as many couples want to get married on the sugar white beaches and then celebrate with a yacht reception on the SOLARIS in Sandestin. Our wedding planners can plan it all from one Destin wedding venue to the other, making it convenient and stress-free. Our wedding planners have been planning Destin weddings for over 12 years and know the ins and outs of making your wedding perfect. Our wedding planners have also been honored with the Knot’s Best of Weddings award for 8 consecutive years and the 2016/2017 WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award.
At the end of your wedding and reception, what are people going to take away from your wedding? What kind of experience did they have? With a destination wedding in Destin Florida, you can give them an unforgettable experience on the world’s most beautiful beaches without breaking the bank.
Destin Florida is one of the most popular drive-to destinations in Florida and also easily accessible by the variety of airlines and airports. With its year-round activities and amazing weather, Destin is a perfect location for a destination wedding. With the multitude of accommodations from condos to hotels to fit any budget, Destin offers a dream luxury beach wedding at a fraction of the price for you and your guests.
The SOLARIS yacht is also a perfect location for a wedding and/or reception following a Destin beach wedding because of its location. The SOLARIS is perfectly situated at the all-inclusive Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, offering a variety of accommodations, entertainment, transportation, golf and other activities just steps away on property. Sandestin is on the “50-yard line” between many Destin wedding venues and wedding venues in the the amazing 30A area.
1. Location, Location, Location – Location is everything when searching for a wedding and reception venue. Whether it’s a large destination wedding or an intimate wedding, couples are searching for unique experiences for them and their guests. The Destin and Sandestin areas are popular locations for destination weddings because of the emerald green waters, sugar white beaches and plenty of activities for guests.
Combine the beauty of the Destin area with a 125 foot yacht for a wedding venue location that’s majestic beyond belief. There’s nothing more unforgettable than hosting a Destin wedding on the SOLARIS yacht as it cruises the open waters at sunset. The natural beauty of Destin and Sandestin are showcased in a unique setting as the SOLARIS yacht offers absolute privacy and unobstructed views of the sunset. Plus your guests can stay on property at the all-inclusive Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
2. Convenience – In addition to the convenience of our location, our wedding and reception packages include the services of our full-time wedding planners who have planned weddings for hundreds of couples. Beyond Destin beach weddings, flower arrangements, entertainment, chefs and decor, our wedding planners can suggest and coordinate with trusted local vendors for the rest of your wedding needs. Our planners are with you from start to finish.
The SOLARIS venue itself is convenient for weddings and receptions for many reasons. The SOLARIS yacht was built with weddings in mind, with a private bridal suite on board as well as a full-service bar, bridal platform on the sky deck for sunset ceremonies and photo platform for stunning pictures. Your reception starts immediately after your wedding at the same venue, with three decks of indoor and outdoor spaces for up to 150 people.
3. Value – Our wedding and reception packages offer a variety of flexible options to accommodate your budget, from semi-private to private charters. In addition to planning services, our wedding and reception packages also include award-winning cuisines made freshly aboard the yacht’s galley by our executive chefs.
4. Unforgettable Memories – What’s more unforgettable or amazing than a wedding on the open waters of a majestic 125′ yacht? We constantly receive comments and reviews from our couples who say that their guests are still talking about what a memorable occasion their wedding was.
Our couples embark on the wedding experience of a lifetime as they get married by our captain on the bridal platform of the SOLARIS sky deck at sunset and dance under the stars.
5. Peace of Mind – For 8 consecutive years, SunQuest Cruises has been the recipient of testimonial-based awards from the wedding industry’s most trusted sources. Reviews from our couples have earned us the Knot’s Best of Weddings Award and inducted us into the Knot’s Weddings Hall of Fame. In addition, we continue to earn WeddingWire’s Couples Choice award.
Our wedding planners have planned hundreds of weddings with couples who live across the country – making sure every detail is executed and every desire is met to make their wedding dreams come true.
To celebrate this engagement season, our wedding planners are offering a once in a lifetime promotion. When you book a 3 hour evening private charter wedding package, we will give you the 4th hour for free – up to a $1,000 value.
Our wedding planners are available to answer any questions you have about our venue, packages or simply needing advice. Contact us today.
The amazing fall season is upon us in the Sandestin and Destin area. It truly is one of the most wonderful times of the year. The fall season brings cooler temps, less humidity and less crowds. It’s a tranquil time of colorful sunsets, butterflies migrating throughout the air and crystal blue ocean waters. Do you need another reason to schedule a beach vacation?
It’s also one of the most wonderful times of the year on the SOLARIS yacht. If you’re looking for things to do in Destin in the fall, our year-round dinner cruises begin with a vibrant fall sunset and ends with dancing under the stars to live music. There are many reasons to ‘fall’ in love on the SOLARIS this fall season.
4. Wedding Celebrations – Our Destin wedding planners have been planning Destin wedddings and related events for over 10 years. From small intimate gatherings to elaborate Florida destination weddings of 150, they can assist with any bridal events, including rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, bridal brunches, bachelor/bachelorette parties, engagement parties and more. Our event planners can assist with everything from start to finish, including decor, flowers, entertainment, accommodations and more.
5. Our promise – There’s a reason the SOALRIS and the entire SunQuest team (from the chefs to the wedding planners) have won review-based awards 7 years in a row from the Knot and WeddingWire. Based on Destin wedding testimonials only, SunQuest continues to excel as one of the top Destin wedding venues and top wedding planning services in Destin Florida. For over 12 years, we’ve worked closely with couples from all across the country from start to finish to make their wedding day as unique as the couple themselves.