Weekly Fine Dining Sunset Dinner Cruises in Destin Florida
Eight Reasons to Fall in Love with Our Dinner Cruises
Many times the best recommendations for restaurants in Destin Florida or things to do in Destin Fl come from from family and friends. Our list of top reasons to love the SOLARIS Fine Dining Cruises comes from a recent guest from Houston, Texas who posted her list on Tripadvisor.com:
WOW! This dinner cruise was fun, romantic,comical,and all around PERFECT experience!
1. This cruise takes off on time and returns on time. The customer service line was so amazing with giving instructions to boarding and finding the dock.
2. The yacht was clean and classy.
3. The onboard photo was super cute!
4. The food WAS AWESOME- I had the seared beef filet my fiance had the fish of the day. The portions are the size of an upscale resturant so don’t come too hungry 🙂 you will be wanting more. Have a light snack before if you’re a big eater if not this should suit you fine.
5. The ambiance is everything wrapped up in one. You have romantic for couples -fun for singles (music and dancing) relaxing- the top deck of course is open to feel the breeze and enjoy the sounds of the water.
6. The pictures you can take will be breath taking. Wonderful experience with the seating as well.
7. (One more thing added by our staff) The weather is amazing right now in Destin Florida! Even though fall hasn’t officially arrived, we are already seeing crisp air, less crowds, less humidity and our annual butterfly visitors in the air. The fall sunsets are full of breathtaking colors and the water is emerald green.
Check out our year-round Destin fine dining sunset cruise schedule here to dine, dance and cruise with us soon!
Thanks to reviews on Tripadvisor, Yelp and Facebook, the SOLARIS yacht’s weekly sunset dinner cruises are rated as one of the top things to do in Destin Florida. During the summer, our dinner cruises are taken to whole other level with a spectacular Fireworks show ending the evening of dining, dancing and cruising. The SOLARIS offers Fireworks Dinner Cruises in Destin twice a week, every Tuesday and Thursday, as well as our popular 4th of July in Destin Fireworks Dinner Cruise.
Every Tuesday in the summer through August, the SOLARIS yacht sets out into the sunset along the coast of the Sandestin Resort. The sky deck is by far the most popular spot to start out, with an open air concept that gives you unlimited views of the coastline as well as fresh coastal breezes. The night continues with a three-course chef prepared meal and live music heard from all three decks. As the SOLARIS yacht approaches the Sandestin resort, guests can enjoy fireworks firing off from the Village of Baytowne Marina.
Every Thursday in the summer through August, the SOLARIS yacht sets out into the sunset towards the Mid-Bay bridge. After a few cocktails on the sky deck to toast the sunset, guests also enjoy a three-course chef-prepared meal and live entertainment. Then guests can look to the sky to see the fireworks from the Destin Harbor before returning to the Sandestin Resort.
Wondering what to do in Destin Florida for the 4th of July? There’s no better way than on a 125′ yacht. Don’t miss the boat on the ultimate 4th of July in Destin celebration on the water as you cruise into the sunset, enjoy coastal cuisines, dance to live music and end the night with a spectacular fireworks show. The 125’ SOLARIS yacht features three decks of fun including the open air sky deck.
Guests will indulge in a three course, chef-prepared meal that includes fresh garden salad and choice of entrée (from Beef Filet Mignon, Fresh Rosemary Chicken and Filet Mignon with Lump Crab Scampi to seared Gulf Fish, Southern Crab Cakes and Gulf Shrimp and Grits), followed by an amazing dessert.
New this year to our fine dining menu is a monthly Chef’s special that is available on all cruises. This month’s special is a 10 oz Pan Seared Ribeye with Blackened Shrimp and Cajun Béarnaise. Served with butter poached asparagus and truffle mash.
Dine, dance, cruise with us this summer and end your night with a Bang! View our weekly dinner cruise schedule here. Booking is easy online.