Destin weddings on the SOLARIS yacht in Sandestin. Voted as the best venue for Destin Florida weddings by readers of the Knot for 5 consecutive years, a SOLARIS wedding also includes experienced wedding planners, a breathtaking, open-air sky deck, flexible Destin wedding packages and award-winning cuisines. This is where amazing is unforgettable.
Your wedding is no ordinary day so why settle for an ordinary venue? Combine the natural beauty of Destin Florida with the elegance of the only dining and entertainment yacht in Northwest Florida for an amazing and unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
Spring weddings in Destin Florida are majestic on the SOLARIS yacht – picture perfect weather, less crowds and breathtaking sunsets. Our wedding planners can accommodate any size group from 2 to 150 people and we can make it happen with just a couple weeks notice. Here are a few reasons to book your “aMAYzing” May 2017 wedding on the SOLARIS yacht:
Value: Book a 3 hour private evening charter package by May 31st and the 4th hour is on us (up to $1,000 off). In addition, full-time, experienced planners are included in all our wedding packages. Prices begin at $2,300.
You are Not Alone: Our wedding planners are your local experts for all your wedding needs and with you from start to finish
What’s more romantic or magical than a wedding on a luxurious 125 foot yacht? Get married ON the water as you say your vows on the open-air, sky deck with an absolute private ceremony and a breathtaking sunset backdrop. Then, all three indoor and outdoor decks are yours for an elegant, stress-free, weather-proof, memorable reception on the water.
Our wedding planning services are included in all packages, with over 10 years planning Destin weddings with couples from across the country. Enjoy a “one stop wedding shop on the water” as we can coordinate everything for you, including Destin Beach Weddings.
Jennifer & James June 2014 Destin Wedding Highlights from Pure7™ Studios.
Congrats to Mary and Chris on their Destin Wedding on the SOLARIS yacht venue this past week.
Mary prepared for the big moment and put on the finishing touches at the SOLARIS’s newly renovated private bridal gallery with her closest friends and family. Meanwhile, the SOLARIS wedding planners were decorating the main deck with romantic shades of pink and white flowers and glowing lights from the ceiling.
Mary and Chris were united in love and marriage in a touching wedding ceremony on the SOLARIS main deck in front of their closest family and friends, followed by a fun reception celebration.
Congrats again to Mary and Chris – here’s to a lifetime of beautiful memories.
1. Location, Location, Location – Location is everything when searching for a wedding and reception venue. Whether it’s a large destination wedding or an intimate wedding, couples are searching for unique experiences for them and their guests. The Destin and Sandestin areas are popular locations for destination weddings because of the emerald green waters, sugar white beaches and plenty of activities for guests.
Combine the beauty of the Destin area with a 125 foot yacht for a wedding venue location that’s majestic beyond belief. There’s nothing more unforgettable than hosting a Destin wedding on the SOLARIS yacht as it cruises the open waters at sunset. The natural beauty of Destin and Sandestin are showcased in a unique setting as the SOLARIS yacht offers absolute privacy and unobstructed views of the sunset. Plus your guests can stay on property at the all-inclusive Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.
2. Convenience – In addition to the convenience of our location, our wedding and reception packages include the services of our full-time wedding planners who have planned weddings for hundreds of couples. Beyond Destin beach weddings, flower arrangements, entertainment, chefs and decor, our wedding planners can suggest and coordinate with trusted local vendors for the rest of your wedding needs. Our planners are with you from start to finish.
The SOLARIS venue itself is convenient for weddings and receptions for many reasons. The SOLARIS yacht was built with weddings in mind, with a private bridal suite on board as well as a full-service bar, bridal platform on the sky deck for sunset ceremonies and photo platform for stunning pictures. Your reception starts immediately after your wedding at the same venue, with three decks of indoor and outdoor spaces for up to 150 people.
3. Value – Our wedding and reception packages offer a variety of flexible options to accommodate your budget, from semi-private to private charters. In addition to planning services, our wedding and reception packages also include award-winning cuisines made freshly aboard the yacht’s galley by our executive chefs.
4. Unforgettable Memories – What’s more unforgettable or amazing than a wedding on the open waters of a majestic 125′ yacht? We constantly receive comments and reviews from our couples who say that their guests are still talking about what a memorable occasion their wedding was.
Our couples embark on the wedding experience of a lifetime as they get married by our captain on the bridal platform of the SOLARIS sky deck at sunset and dance under the stars.
5. Peace of Mind – For 8 consecutive years, SunQuest Cruises has been the recipient of testimonial-based awards from the wedding industry’s most trusted sources. Reviews from our couples have earned us the Knot’s Best of Weddings Award and inducted us into the Knot’s Weddings Hall of Fame. In addition, we continue to earn WeddingWire’s Couples Choice award.
Our wedding planners have planned hundreds of weddings with couples who live across the country – making sure every detail is executed and every desire is met to make their wedding dreams come true.
To celebrate this engagement season, our wedding planners are offering a once in a lifetime promotion. When you book a 3 hour evening private charter wedding package, we will give you the 4th hour for free – up to a $1,000 value.
Our wedding planners are available to answer any questions you have about our venue, packages or simply needing advice. Contact us today.