SOLARIS Yacht Venue for Dinner Cruises, Weddings and More
Top 5 Ways to Experience a SOLARIS Cruise
The SOLARIS yacht cruises year-round from the Baytowne Marina at the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. As the only dining and entertainment yacht in Destin and Northwest Florida, the 125-foot yacht features three decks of indoor and outdoor fun, including an open-air sky deck, covered outdoor seating and spacious indoor spaces with panoramic windows. Guests enjoy sweeping views of the local Destin waters, surrounding beaches and the Sandestin Resort.
Unforgettable memories for many occasions are created weekly on the water. Here are the top ways to experience a SOLARIS cruise:
• Sunset Dinner Cruise – Rated as one of the top things to do in Sandestin by Tripadvisor, SOLARIS dinner cruises offer a three hour dining and dancing voyage perfectly suited for all ages. The SOLARIS is an unforgettable alternative to fine dining restaurants in Destin Florida. Guests embark on a memorable evening that begins with toasting to the sunset on the sky deck. As the SOLARIS cruises the waters, guests indulge in a three-course, chef-prepared fine dining meal from the outdoor or indoor spaces with panoramic windows. Menu favorites include organic chicken, prime steaks, fresh, local seafood and a special children’s menu. Dance under the stars or on the dancefloor to live music. Fireworks dinner cruises happen twice a week in the summer. The SOLARIS is the recent recipient of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence Award. We also offer dinner cruise gift cards that never expire so you can give the gift of an unforgettable experience.
• Destin Weddings – What says romantic or unforgettable better than a sunset yacht wedding on the open waters? The SOLARIS yacht was specifically built as a wedding venue in Sandestin and Destin, featuring a private bridal suite, an altar and photo platform on the sky deck, mahogany bar and spacious indoor and outdoor spaces for any size group. SOLARIS weddings are stress-free for many reasons: hosting the ceremony and reception in the same weather-proof venue; affordable, flexible packages that include full-time event planners; and having accommodations steps away at the Sandestin Resort. For seven consecutive years, the SOLARIS team has been honored with review-based wedding accolades including the Knot’s Best of Weddings, the Knot’s Hall of Fame and WeddingWire’s Couples Choice Award.
• Holidays – SOLARIS specialty cruises have evolved into a time-honored tradition for families to celebrate the holidays. Annual lunch cruises are planned for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Thanksgiving. Sandestin Fireworks can be viewed weekly in the summer from the dinner cruises as well as 4th of July and New Year’s Eve.
• Meetings & Corporate Functions – The SOLARIS event planners are known for “thinking outside the ballroom” by planning meetings and corporate functions dockside. The flexible and inspirational spaces on the yacht have been tailored for semi-private or private functions including presentations, conferences, retreats, banquets, meetings, ceremonies, military events and more.
• Events – A seven–year recipient of the Best of the Emerald Coast Award for Weddings and Venues, the SOLARIS yacht venue features 5,300 square feet of luxurious space for up to 150 people. Group rates are available for many events from large bridal events and holiday parties to small anniversaries and birthdays.
Request information from our event planners online or call us at 850.650.2519.